Assembled in the USA!
- 305mm Diameter
- 70mm Bolt Pattern
- 4mm Carbon Fiber Front Plate
- 3D Printed Rear Enclosure
- 3D Printed Rotary Encoder Knobs
- R Racing Anodized Aluminum with IP67 switches rated up to one million cycles
- 4mm Carbon Fiber Paddles
- 70A Shore Polyurethane Rubber Grips
- Wrapped with synthetic suede, similar to Alcantara
- Leo Bodnar Controller Board
- Genuine Apem Push Buttons
- Genuine CTS Rotary Encoders
- Detachable 2m(6.5ft) Coiled USB Cable(4 Pin DIN Connector) with ferrite bead
- Weight: 825g
- Includes 3 M5 bolts and lock nuts
- Stickers can be customized
- For use on PC only, not compatible with consoles or use in track/street cars
If you would like a custom made steering wheel(ex: Different colored buttons/suede etc), please contact us prior to placing an order.
We received this wheel for review on www.simraceblog.nl (soon available in English). First impressions are very good!
High quality wheel, I simply put what I wanted the stickers to say in the notes box before placing the order, and the wheel arrived just how I wanted it.
It's got very nice, thick grips that properly fill the palms of my hands while driving.
Nice feeling buttons and encoders, everything worked right out of the box.
The USB connection on the wheel feels really solid as it comes with a threaded plug that won't get loose while driving.
Shiters work great, no complaints there either.
Was really easy mounting it to my Fanatec podium hub and has worked great for the weeks I've owned it.
I highly recommend it.
One of the best purchasing experiences I've ever had. The support was extremely pro-active with communication and offered additional suggestions/options on what I could customize. I would send an email and get a response within an hour and at most 12hrs. Thank you for making this a wonderful experience. Well worth the money!